OK, it's time for the *actual* last reminder (because SurveyMonkey went
down for a couple of hours shortly after I sent the last one):

If anyone hasn't voted yet and wants to, the Fiscal Continuity report is
here: https://wiki.code4lib.org/FCIG_Report, and the election--
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K5MWGNC--is still available* until tonight.*

Thank you to all 302 people who have voted! (More-reasonable people have
convinced me, since my last reminder, that there is no shame in having
fewer than 500 votes, and 300 is actually quite good.)

The FCIG will run reports and make the results available as soon as we
possibly can.

Best,
Coral