It’s been a month since the DLF community gathered for the 2017 Forum in Pittsburgh, and we’ve been hearing about lots of good things that came out of the conference.

A new working group on the technologies of surveillance is just one example. We’ve also heard about some epic brainstorming sessions, working lunches, and collaborations that were run throughout the week. You can read full recaps from working group leaders and find links to our livestream recordings, shared notes, and fellows’ reflections (which will continue to be published over the next few weeks), in a roundup post on the blog.

If you’d like to receive more formal updates about planning and attending the 2018 Forum (October 15-18, 2018 in Las Vegas NV),  subscribe to the Forum newsletter. And to those of you who’ve just found your way to DLF-ANNOUNCE from the final 2017 communication--welcome!

Thanks for reading,
Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org