Hi all-

It was great meeting so many of you during the Digital Preservation 2017 conference last week! I’m pleased that we had a such a productive working lunch and I’m excited about the upcoming year. The notes from that meeting can be found here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c23zCPXNf8KBqwGcZqvAZV__0JMxKMJIqYs9glhepGw/edit?usp=sharing>.

Our calls are normally scheduled at 2pm EST on the last Tuesday of every month. Due to the holidays, we will not be meeting until next year. I floated the idea of changing this time slot during our lunch meeting but unfortunately we did not have time to discuss potential alternatives. I will be sending out a poll in December to try and identify an alternate time that works the best for the majority of people. Please keep an eye out for this email!

As proposed during the meeting, we will be holding a planning meeting at the beginning of next year in which we will suggest topics for our upcoming calls and have folks volunteer to coordinate the calls the which are of particular interest to them. If you are interested in hosting a meeting in Feb. or March of next year, please let me know which month and what topic you are interested in discussing and we will go ahead and add you to the schedule for that month. There will be the additional opportunity to volunteer during the planning call in Jan., but it would be nice to have a few months planned in advance of that call.

Lastly, please do let me know if you are interested in being a group co-chair!

Thanks everyone! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Sibyl

NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group co-chair

Sibyl Schaefer
Chronopolis Program Manager // Digital Preservation Analyst
University of California, San Diego