I'm happy to announce that my employer, OCLC, is funding a scholarship this
year to defray the costs for a woman to attend the Code4Lib Conference.
Called the "OCLC Women in Library Technology Scholarship," it provides up
to $1,500 to cover expenses of registering for and attending the
conference. The only requirement is that the awardee participates in the
conference in some way, whether through presenting a prepared talk, a
lightning talk, a poster, or leading a breakout.

I've written a blog post to explain why we are funding a scholarship here:

 http://www.oclc.org/blog/main/progress-and-patience-increasing-female-
participation-in-technical-conferences

Applications can be made by sending an email message describing your
reasons for applying to [log in to unmask] by January 12, 2018. The
winner will be announced on January 23, 2018.

Karen