Hi Kyle,

We are looking into this at Villanova as well. One I found that seemed to
have decent features for the price was Appointlet
<https://www.appointlet.com>. If we found an open source one with similar
features and a fairly active community we may prefer to go that route but I
didn't come across any obvious ones. I'd be very curious to hear what folks
find/know of/are using at other schools.

Thanks,

Geoff Scholl
Library Technology Developer
Villanova University