Hello All,

At my institution we are evaluating Vireo ETD <http://vireoetd.org/> for
the primary component of our thesis submission process. Beyond the great
information provided in the project's Institutional Profiles, I am hoping
to get some feedback from anyone that is currently using the system.

We are currently considering issues around the following questions:
How (server) resource intensive have you found the application?
What type and/or amount of technical or user support is typically needed?
What level of staffing is involved with regular maintenance and support?
If you ultimately move the theses to an institutional repository, what does
this workflow look like at your institution?
Have you extended the system to interact with you student record software
(PeopleSoft)?

Any information about your experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

David Cirella
NYIT Library