** Apologies for cross-posting **

Dear Library Community,

Do you work with CORAL <http://coral-erm.org/> or other ERM systems? Please
take our quick survey! The input gathered from these 9 quick questions will
help the CORAL Steering Committee get a better and broader sense of the
CORAL user community and plan for the future:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/857VVNZ

Have questions? You can respond directly to me! I'm Heather Wilson, and
I've recently taken on a new role as the Community Outreach Coordinator.
I've been on the CORAL Steering Committee since September 2015, and I'm
very interested in how the committee can provide useful resources to the
CORAL community as it continues to build really impressive systems. Please
feel free to respond with ideas for what might be needed from this kind of
role or just to say hi!

Thanks for taking the survey!
Heather

--
Heather L. Wilson
Acquisitions & Electronic Resources Librarian