Hi all-

Just a ping to the list about our upcoming, informal, totally rad Code4Lib Slack's "Spark in the Dark” (#sparkinthedark) talk tomorrow (Thursday!).

We have a wildly informal, super fun and mad informative call tomorrow, Thursday, December 21st at 4 PM Eastern / 1 PM Pacific, on using Spark to processing Web Archiving outputs by the lovable and brilliant Nick Ruest. You can join the call during that time here if you’re interested https://stanford.zoom.us/j/4167209074.

And if you haven’t yet, join us on our Code4Lib slack channel, #sparkinthedark.

Thanks!
Christina

Christina Harlow
Data Operations Engineer