We've been using https://www.supersaas.com/ - pricing is reasonable, it allows both appointment and workshop bookings, and can sync with Outlook (though if you want two-way syncing you'll need a thirty-party program plus Google Calendar to act as a bridge: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/integration/synchronize#fromoutlook)

Will be watching this thread with interest. Every now and then I'm asked to find a better option due to a few (in my view relatively minor) niggles, but every time I've searched SuperSaaS has still come out on top for our requirements.

Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geoff Scholl
Sent: Saturday, 2 December 2017 8:03 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Scheduling tools supporting Exchange server integration?

Hi Kyle,

We are looking into this at Villanova as well. One I found that seemed to have decent features for the price was Appointlet <https://www.appointlet.com>. If we found an open source one with similar features and a fairly active community we may prefer to go that route but I didn't come across any obvious ones. I'd be very curious to hear what folks find/know of/are using at other schools.

Thanks,

Geoff Scholl
Library Technology Developer
Villanova University

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Kyle Breneman <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Happy Friday, everyone!  I've been tasked with finding a
> one-size-fits-all scheduling tool that will support scheduling
> research consultations with reference librarians, as well as writing
> center and tutoring center appointments through our learning center.
> Everybody seems very interested in having their availability calendar
> automatically synchronize with their Outlook calendar.  Does anyone
> know of some good scheduling tools that support Exchange server integration?
>
> Kyle
> University of Baltimore

P Please consider the environment before you print this email.
"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."