Hello,

Just a reminder that applications for this micro funding opportunity are due this Friday!

Best,

Robin

From: Robin Champieux <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 10:19 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Microfunding Available for Library Related Projects - Deadline Approaching

Hello everyone,

The Awesome Foundation Libraries Chapter is hosting its first ever Awesome Ideas Pitch for Libraries during the 2018 ALA Midwinter Conference in Denver on Saturday, February 10th, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.

We’re looking for great ideas for small projects that could impact your community, demonstrate a new idea, or improve a tool or service.  We’ll choose roughly 8 participants to share their ideas with the ALA community and the judges, along with the audience, will choose their favorite.

The winner will walk out of the pitch event with $1000.

To be considered for the Midwinter event, submit a Pitch Proposal<https://goo.gl/forms/Gs3NVhrrKlH1TfC92> by December 15th, 2017!

To help support this event and future awesome projects by being a trustee or sponsor, please visit: http://www.awesomefoundation.org/en/chapters/libraries

Also, check out the Awesome Foundation Libraries Chapter promotional video!  <https://youtu.be/B2P3fZo9FsU>

Robin Champieux
Research Engagement & Open Science Librarian
Oregon Health and Science University
@champieux