From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Meuse
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 9:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Experience with Primo API

Hi,

I have limited Primo knowledge, but I shared your post with a colleague who does and he suggested checking this:

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Knowledge_Articles/Must_Workstation_IP_be_Added_to_WS_and_XS_IP_Mapping_Table_in_Order_to_Test_Primo_Web_Services%3F

--
Brian Meuse
Digital Initiatives Librarian