Thanks, Craig! I have that on my system now and I'll get an Admin to install it for me.

Daniel Messer | Integrated Library System Administrator
Administration | 602-652-3062

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Craig Boman
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Writing code to target Polaris SIP2

Hi Daniel,

Have you had any luck with a sip2 testing tool? This will be a good control to connect to your sip2 server port, before you start testing your python/php tool. This testing tool was useful for us at Miami University Libraries when we were setting up our open source sip2 self checkout. Here is the link to the sip2 testing tool we used from the Central Library Consortium.

http://www.clcohio.org/sip-testing-tool

Best,
Craig Boman