[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8d7a492c36cc5246f9921e0cd/images/654d24e5-d61e-41d0-8d21-ff93fd430415.jpg]

HAVE YOU BUILT YOUR PERSONALIZED #ERL18 SCHEDULE YET?

The ER&L program schedule can be viewed here: https://erl18.sched.com/. On the website you can build your own custom schedule, read speaker bios, see who is exhibiting and more! Try something new in sched: Share your itinerary with your colleagues or use social media tools to share sessions.

PRE- & POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS FILLING QUICKLY

We are offering 8 intensive, focused courses on topics you’ve suggested to the committee. All workshops are offered in-person in Austin only and won’t be a part of the online conference. Spots are filling up quickly and all courses require an extra ticket. Read about the workshops and purchase tickets below.

VIEW THE WORKSHOPS<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2018-workshops/>

CAN’T MAKE IT TO AUSTIN / BUDGET CONSTRAINTS?
ER&L makes a commitment to an online conference so that geography, budget or extenuating circumstances will not be a barrier to access to the conference. Join us virtually via the Online Conference which includes closed captioning this year! Click here for more details about how to attend online<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/online-conference/>. We also have awards available for the Online Conference!

NEW SPACE IN AUSTIN

The new space that has been being built next to the AT&T Center is almost ready to open! We were lucky enough to get a preview of the space this past week. The new ballroom is modern, spacious and bright with much more space for us to hold larger sessions. The pre-function area outside the new ballroom is beautiful and sophisticated with large skylights, custom artwork and much more space for networking. We can’t wait for you to see it!

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8d7a492c36cc5246f9921e0cd/images/26b17906-ac78-4e88-8400-9c6c49af0813.jpg]

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8d7a492c36cc5246f9921e0cd/images/0632a2ba-58b4-4c29-a1c7-651d85f87174.jpg]

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8d7a492c36cc5246f9921e0cd/images/a09857e3-4ae3-468f-a5a4-62d1b988afea.jpg]

MORE NEWS...

ER&L’s latest news is front and center on our website. If you’re looking to stay in the know on all things ER&L, go to https://www.electroniclibrarian.org
Please direct any questions to the ER&L team at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

ER&L 2018, the 13th Annual Electronic Resources and Libraries is in Austin, Texas at the UT Austin Conference Center and will take place March 4-7, 2018. Housing and Early Registration are currently open. Visit electroniclibrarian.org<http://electroniclibrarian.org>.

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.