Only a handful of seats remain for our upcoming webinar on the dark web led by research and investigation expert, Cynthia Hetherington

Know & Go: The Dark Web - December 18, 1:30-2:30 pm CST

The Dark Web has the star quality and luster of a Hollywood movie, but in reality, it is a den of inequity operated by the technically sophisticated. The more "google'ized" we have become as investigators and researchers, the less we understand what is going on behind the scenes and how to operate in this world. This class will introduce the dark web and channels that are used to institute private sales and exchanges. Our class will explore dark web channels for content, learn some of the specialized search engines to attempt searching in this venue, and learn the lingo of this underworld.
Learning Objectives:

  *   Dark web language like Tor and Tails will be introduced
  *   Learn how to use Tor safely and effectively, while learning the vulnerabilities
  *   Find the resources that help you search against dark web content

Cynthia Hetherington, MLS, MSM, CFE, - Cynthia has more than 20 years of experience in research, investigations and corporate intelligence. A noted authority and recipient of the 2012 'Speaker of the Year Award' by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Her company, the Hetherington Group, is a national consulting, publishing and training firm specializing in intelligence, security and investigations. One of the most respected online investigators, Cynthia combines her Master of Library Science, Master of Science in Management, experience as a Certified Fraud Examiner, and over 20 years of computer expertise, to establish her company in the online and Internet investigative industry.

Register today at https://www.amigos.org/node/4717. Know & Go sessions are free for Amigos members or only $35 for non-members.

Thanks!

Jodie

Jodie Borgerding
Consulting & Education Services Manager
Amigos Library Services
1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207 | Ballwin, MO  63021-6902
800-843-8482 x2897 | 972-340-2897(direct)
www.amigos.org<http://www.amigos.org/> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Check out our member benefits<http://www.amigos.org/benefits>