Come join us for the 11th annual Library Technology Conference! There are a
handful of spots still open. Register today at:
http://libtechconf.org/registration/

Keynote Speakers

We are thrilled to announce Sarah T. Roberts and Bergis Jules as this
year’s keynote speakers. Learn more at
http://libtechconf.org/keynote-speakers/.

Sessions

A preliminary listing of awesome breakout sessions is available at
http://libtechconf.org/schedule/. Times and locations will be finalized as
the conference draws closer.

Hotels and Travel

Learn more about conference hotels at
http://libtechconf.org/hotel-and-travel/.

We look forward to celebrating the 11th annual Library Technology
Conference with you! See you in March!

Library Technology Conference

March 14-15, 2018

Macalester College

St. Paul, MN

(Side note/shameless plug: I went to LibTech for the first time last year
and it had a great breadth of topics, talks and workshops, and some of the
nicest people I've met at a conference. It's on my don't-miss list.)