From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Craig Boman
Sent: 16 December 2017 20:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Writing code to target Polaris SIP2

Hi Daniel,

Have you had any luck with a sip2 testing tool? This will be a good control
to connect to your sip2 server port, before you start testing your
python/php tool. This testing tool was useful for us at Miami University
Libraries when we were setting up our open source sip2 self checkout. Here
is the link to the sip2 testing tool we used from the Central Library
Consortium.

http://www.clcohio.org/sip-testing-tool

Best,
Craig Boman