NONCONFIDENTIAL // EXTERNAL

Hello everyone!

Please see the message I sent to NDSA-All for some updates about the S&P meetings coming in the near future.

For those who were on our last call, I realize we discussed cancelling our December 18th meeting due to the holidays, but that was before I realized we had such a scheduling snafu with our January and February meetings (fall on MLK and Presidents day). I think we’re better of having a brief call to touch base (and possibly select a new meeting time as Third Mondays will run into this issue every year?), rather than to push off reconvening all the way into March.

Here is the agenda for Monday:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eeC8Hfs7qShdUsqOAXE8esUUxpiIddvDvXlndkfIdE0/edit

And, here is the promised planning document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Q3-7mil5-7XwCt4Hi6ZO3gkXLdQOrXecjJVEEc_uRM/edit

Please start adding your ideas, and even signing up for months (noting the dates might change pending Monday’s meeting) if you’re especially ambitious. We can spend some time brainstorming on Monday.

Best,

-Aaron