OCLC is happy to announce that the recipient of the OCLC Women in
Technology Scholarship is Esther Marie Jackson. Esther is a Public Services
Librarian at the New York Botanical Gardens where she has worked on several
coding projects including a bibliographic web-scraping program written in
Python and a visitor/gate-count application written in Ruby. She is a
Teaching Assistant with Girl Develop It NYC and a classroom helper for
Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry.

Thanks to everyone who applied for the scholarship and congratulations to
Esther.

Karen