Hi everyone,

Were you looking forward to attending the national Code4lib next month in
DC, but it isn't in the budget this year? Consider attending our regional
Code4lib Midwest conference this year at Miami University (of Ohio) on June
7-8. Similar to last year's Midwest conference it will be free, with events
spanning a full day on the 7th and an half day on the 8th. Due to space
limits, we will be limited to 50 participants.

The call for proposals will be posted this week to our event wiki:
https://wiki.code4lib.org/2018_Code4Lib_Midwest_Meeting

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Best,
Craig

Craig Boman, MLIS (Ph.D. student)
Discovery Services Librarian and
Assistant Librarian
Miami University Libraries

314 King Library
ORCID ID: 0000-0001-7511-4078

"There is no education as that which comes from participation in the
constant stream of events." - Jane Addams (1902, p. 93) Craig Bowman Craig
Baumana