Hi all,

Apologies for not having responded on Friday, but I get the digest email. In the interest of transparency, an editor discovered it was down (we're working on a new issue) and we had to work with ibiblio to bring it back up. It was a domain configuration issue on ibiblio's end. I believe the final diagnosis was some issues with puppet which had been deployed and which, when changed and redeployed made a difference. They're moving folks over to HTTPS, which affected their vhost cluster (and yes, we took the opportunity to discuss when we can get that done for the C4LJ while we're at it).

Major shout-out to cmpalmer who had to spend almost all of Friday afternoon on this work.

Best,
Ruth
- editor / webmaster

Ruth Kitchin Tillman
Cataloging Systems & Linked Data Strategist
Penn State University Libraries
Paterno Library 126J | 814-867-1038