About 50 registration spots are still available for the 2018 Code4Lib annual conference in Washington, DC Feb 13th-16th! After Friday, January 19th, late fees will raise the registration fee to $420 (from $350 currently) and hotel rooms at the discounted rate can no longer be guaranteed.

Check out the conference website <http://2018.code4lib.org/> for further details about the event schedule, venue, and reception. You can also register directly here <http://www.cvent.com/d/3tqn5s/4W> .

As with past Code4Lib conferences, it will be possible to register for the main conference and pre-conference workshops. Pre-conference only registration will open on January 19th.

We are also introducing a rate for people who are accompanying conference attendees who wish to partake of the food and meals on offer by the conference. A select amount of +1s will be made available for $40.

As a reminder, all attendees must abide by the Code of Conduct, a copy of which can be found at <http://2018.code4lib.org/conduct/>.

We look forward to seeing you in February!

- 2018 Local Planning Committee