Do you want to help make Code4Lib18  great? Volunteer!

We're looking for multiple volunteers in the following areas: Concierge/local guides, Conference Logistics, Preconference Setup, Social Networking, Livestream assistants, IRC (Technical) Access and/or Helper, Registration Desk, MCs, Session Timers, and The Whatever Crew. Exact times are still being finalized, but feel free to sign up where you think you may be available.  Many of these roles don't involve you missing a single session!

Descriptions for these positions are here: https://wiki.code4lib.org/2018_Conference_Volunteers
Signing up to volunteer can be done by editing the same wiki page. Please link to your email. If you do not have a log-in to the wiki and prefer for it to stay that way, I'm happy to add your name to the wiki if you contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

All my best,

Kelly Revak

Processing Archivist
American Folklife Center