Hi,

I was writing to ask if a list of the most popular public libraries' urls (North American preferably) exists and if so, if it can be shared. I don't have a specific metric to define 'most popular' (like # of patrons served, items in circulation, etc); instead, I'm just trying to informally compare public libraries' websites on a couple characteristics and do this without having to find all of their URLs.

Regards,

Will Skora

Web Administrator

Cleveland Public Library

(https://cpl.org)

Cleveland Public Library – The People's University<https://cpl.org/>
cpl.org
Cleveland Public Library houses the largest chess publication library in the world. It includes any type of chess-related document, manuscript, photograph, object, or ...