Hello Will,

If you haven't checked it out already, Marshall Breeding's site has a
section listing public libraries at
https://librarytechnology.org/libraries/uspublic/. The site doesn't rank by
popularity, but each public library's page has some basic statistics, such
as service population, collection size, and circulation.

Cheers,
Becky

Becky Yoose
Library Applications and Systems Manager
The Seattle Public Library