Hi Eric, all.

I'm reviving this thread because I'm having a similar issue with the jobs
site. This time, though, after giving up on trying to edit an older
posting, I tried to create a new posting and still receive the message:

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.
​Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks! - Daneil​

--
Daniel Lovins
Head of Knowledge Access, Design & Development