*apologies for cross posting*

Hello Colleagues,

My name is Hannah Pope and I am the Emerging Technologies Librarian at
Appalachian State University. I am conducting a study and would like to
invite you to participate.

This study will be centered around Virtual and Augmented Reality (VAR) use
in libraries. If you would like to participate, please fill out this brief
10 minute anonymous survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgKkMB7m8zWovR6J_vv6OHErrLgQup6ekOkh8UBYSS_D70hQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
No information in the survey will be identifiable to a certain institution
or individual. Participation is both voluntary and confidential.

The results of this survey will be used to supplement information in an ALA
Library Technology Report called “Virtual and Augmented Reality in
Libraries”. This report will be published later in 2018.

If you have any questions about the survey and project, please contact me
at [log in to unmask] or (828)262-2823 <(828)%20262-2823>. Thank you for
your consideration. If you would like to participate, please follow this
link: https://goo.gl/forms/WhYQPuVFbphNYvfh2

Please complete the survey by *2/16*.

Thanks,

Hannah Pope

--
Hannah L. Pope
Emerging Technologies Librarian | Assistant Professor