** apologies for cross-posting **

EuropeanaTech 2018, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 15-16 May 2018
<https://easychair.org/cfp/europeanatech2018>

EuropeanaTech is about the practical application of research concepts and
the latest technologies to digital libraries. For this edition of
EuropeanaTech, we concentrate on the three D’s: Data, Discovery and
Delivery.  Intertwined are the concepts of participation, linked and big
data; language and tools. Across all the subjects we are looking for the
inclusion of rigorous evaluations of the outcomes.

The conference will be a mix of invited speakers and successful
presentations from this call.  We are not expecting an academic paper but a
lively presentation of work that you have been doing under the subjects
below. We are as interested in the glorious failures as we are in the
gorgeous successes.

   1. User generated content and metadata
   2. Enhancing the results of digitisation
   3. Decentralisation vs Centralisation
   4. Multilingualism

Discovery:

   1. User Interaction