It’s here! Registration is now open for SEI 2018:  http://seiworkshop.org/registration/

In its 15th year as a joint program between the  Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) and the Visual Resources Association Foundation (VRAF). Places traditionally have filled up quickly for this intensive workshop designed to serve a wide range of professionals eager to learn about new technologies and update job skills. Secure your spot today!

SEI 2018 will be held June 5-8, 2018, at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque. SEI offers a curriculum packed with hands-on and lecture modules relating to digital collections management presented by expert instructors. Past graduates have praised the knowledge and preparedness of the instructors. One participant noted, ”I liked that they were teaching through experience rather than just texts. It was refreshing to have some practical and experience based teaching. When learning difficult concepts like copyright it was great to have experts using things which were relatable to my work and use.”

Please feel free to contact the SEI co-chairs with any questions:

Nicole Finzer ([log in to unmask])

Lesley Chapman ([log in to unmask])

See you in Albuquerque!

Follow SEI on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/SummerEducationalInstitute