When you live in DC, the whole ‘seat of the country’s government’ thing is in your face all. the. time. On the metro in the morning, for instance, everyone has their heads buried the Post Express. When your family comes to visit you, it’s pretty much guaranteed you’re going to have to take their picture in front of at least a dozen statues.

And on days when there’s, say, a government shutdown? You become even more saturated in all of it. My cashier at the grocery store struck up a conversation about federal funding yesterday, and everyone I know texted everyone else to ask if they, too, were off from work. What’s it even like outside this big corporate-casual bubble? I don’t remember.

Anyways, here are the jobs submitted to us last week; good luck to those of you on the hunt!

  *   Director, Discovery and Delivery<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=776> – California Digital Library of the University of California
  *   Associate Dean for Digital Strategies<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=778> – University of Miami Libraries
  *   Head – Arts, Humanities and Media<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=779> – Temple University
  *   Digital Collections Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=782> – Joyner Library, East Carolina University
  *   Associate Director for Collections, Research & Education<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=783> – Yale University
  *   Metadata Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=785> – New York University, Division of Libraries
  *   Digital Preservation Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=786> – Indiana University Libraries
  *   Digital Scholarship Developer <https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=787>  – Digital Humanities Lab, Yale University

View past listings on the Jobs Board<http://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dlfjobs&src=typd>. If you have a position description to share with the community, submitting<https://jobs.diglib.org/jobs/post-a-job/add/> is quick and free for DLF member affiliates.

Have a good week,
Becca

Becca Quon
Program Associate for Advancement and Awards
The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>