One of my favorite things in life is growing plants, propagating them, and giving the babies away to friends. It’s so satisfying, to nurture lil plantlets and then send them off to brighten the homes of your favorite people, you know? I also love receiving plants this way, and am still hanging on to succulents I received years ago—some from friends in college, some from Instagram giveaways, some by grabbing leaves off plants in public places around SoCal. (..is there a statute of limitations on that kind of thing?)

It’s a practice that reminds me of the way mentorship works in the GLAM community. So many people have been my ‘parent plants’, and, I’m sure, yours too. In that spirit of growth; the positions that were submitted to the Jobs Board last week:

View past listings on the Jobs Board or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, submitting is quick and free for DLF member affiliates.

All best,

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement and Awards
The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org