*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all,

Happy New Year! We hope you all had a restful December and are feeling newly refreshed to fight the white supremacist capitalist patriarchy in 2018!

Time to Organize!

March is two months away, so it is time to start organizing your Art+Feminism event. We have updated our Organizer’s Kit http://www.artandfeminism.org/organizing-kit/. As always, your first step is to email us to let us know you are organizing, so we can coordinate and assist.

Slack Channel

This is a reminder to join our Slack Channel to be in contact with us, and with other organizers as you start to plan your event. Get ideas for innovative programming, funding, and training materials and join our amazing, supportive community! If you haven’t used Slack before, it’s super easy and fun; here’s a link (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY3YECgeBcLCzIrFLP4gblw) to the Slack YouTube channel where you can watch how to videos. If you want to join the Slack channel, just send us your email address and we’ll add you!

In solidarity,

the Art+Feminism team

--
Siân Evans, MA, MLS
Information Literacy & Instructional Design Librarian

410-225-2715
Schedule a meeting with me
Learn more about Wiki stuff I do

Pronouns in use: She, Her, Hers