Hello everyone,

I’m writing with the exciting news that registration for the DH@Guelph Summer Workshops is now live. We have a fantastic offering of 12 workshops, with instructors coming from as far away as Romania! You can read all about the course offerings here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/dhguelph/summer2018.

Once you’re ready, go on over to Eventbrite to register!

New for this year, we are running a Facebook Event Page to keep people updated leading up to the workshops. Please check it out here and share it with your friends!

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to us!.

Cheers,

--
Kim Martin
Michael Ridley Postdoctoral Fellow in Digital Humanities