Hello all,

Please consider joining our Planning Committee for the 2018 DLF Forum, to be held near Las Vegas, NV, October 15-17, 2018. This is a community and practitioner-based event, so we need community help in organizing it! Like all our groups, you need not be from a member institution to participate. We see this as a great way to help shape the Forum and work with peers across institutional lines.

If you are interested in playing a vital role in shaping the 2018 DLF Forum, let us know by completing this brief form.

Volunteers join one or more of the following subcommittees, centered around various aspects of Forum planning, and will be called on to help review proposals. Time commitments will not be onerous, we promise! We're especially looking for folks who would like to work on our program committee, our sponsorship committee, and our local committee!

Many thanks and best wishes,
Katherine

---

Katherine Kim