Colleagues,

It has belatedly occurred to us that our February meeting (2/19, 3-4pm
EST) falls on Presidents' day and that some members may be off work. We
certainly don't want anyone calling in to a conference call from home on a
holiday! When you have a moment, please complete this Doodle Poll by
Friday, January 26 so we can reschedule the call later that same week
https://doodle.com/poll/5n2t8pnkiu3hi48h. (As a reminder, our regular
meeting time is 3pm EST/12pm PST the 3rd Monday of each Month.)

I'd also like to introduce our new co-chair, Corey Davis from the Council
of Prairie and Pacific University Libraries in Canada. Sybil Schaefer has
been elected to the NDSA Coordinating Committee leadership and will be
rotating off as co-chair of the Infrastructure Working Group. Please join
me in welcoming Corey and congratulating Sybil!

With the greatest esteem and respect, I am, dear [people], your most
obedient and most humble servant,,

Nathan

--------

Nathan Tallman