Greetings Code4Lib Conference Attendees,

Are you wondering how to get involved and help make this Code4Lib
conference an amazing and inclusive event?

*Then wonder no longer!*

There are still several on-site volunteer opportunities available.

From Conference Logistics and Preconference Setup & Sessions to Social
Networking,  Livestream Assistants and  Session Timers your talents are
needed.

Please sign up at https://wiki.code4lib.org/2018_Conference_Volunteers
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/2018_Conference_Volunteers> *

Not sure where your talents can best be used?  Sign up for The Whatever
Crew and help out where needed.

Have a great day!

Jeff

*(If you don't have wiki credentials please email me at
[log in to unmask] and I will take care of adding you to the
volunteer opportunity of your choice. )