Hello everyone,

An update on the items below, just in time for the conference:

Part one - pull request time
The pull request has been merged, so we have an updated code of conduct!
Thank you Mark for merging the request.

Part Two - Expanding the CoC4Lib to community spaces outside the conference
Per the conversation in the issue opened at
https://github.com/code4lib/antiharassment-policy/issues/66, tere is a gist
that is a major version update to "How to hack code4lib" at
https://gist.github.com/yo-bj/85567f9db773c190b44e4add5e3bc9e0. Feel free
to comment in the thread. I will also host a breakout session at the
conference this week to go over the gist as well as discuss possible
restructuring of reporting structures.

Part Three - IRC admin help
Thanks again to Mark for working with Freenode to register the #code4lib
IRC channel. Mark is the primary contact for the channel, with Ross Singer
and me as secondaries. The @helpers user list has also been updated to
reflect the current regulars in IRC, again, just in time for the conference.

Cheers and see a number of you in a couple of days,
Becky