Good Morning Code4lib,

The Fiscal Sponsorship Working Group (FSWG) will be presenting this morning
on the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that CLIR/DLF have proposed that
will formalize their relationship as the Fiscal Sponsor for Code4lib going
forward.

The draft of the MOU is available at on the wiki :
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Fiscal_Sponsorship_Working_Group#Text_of_MOU
https://wiki.code4lib.org/images/9/96/Draft_C4L-CLIRDLF_MoU.pdf

Following this presentation, there will be a period for discussion and
comment on the MOU which will last until March 1st.

Questions and comments can be sent to the FSWG directly at

Or to any of the individual members:
Carol Bean [log in to unmask]
Galen Charlton [log in to unmask]
Tim McGeary [log in to unmask]
Morgan McKeehan [log in to unmask]
Chad Nelson [log in to unmask]

Following this period, we will hold a Up/Down vote on the MOU, which will
run from March 1 - 15.

If the MOU is approved by that vote, we will move forward signing the MOU
and finalize the process of establishing plans for continuity of contracts.

On behalf of the FSWG,
Carol Bean
Galen Charlton
Tim McGeary