If you were waiting for us to share our 2018 Code4lib Midwest conference
call for proposals and registration information, wait no longer. This
summer's conference will be June 7-8, 2018 at Miami University libraries,
in Oxford, Ohio. Just a reminder this is a free conference and does not
require joining the national code4lib organization. Since this is a
regional conference, registration will be locked at 50, which helps keep
costs manageable.

Call for proposals
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_lyKng77XC5uNE1Qt1OmT6kQsQ1E_fhyUi4ijQqKjNpI3rA/viewform>

Link to conference event registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-code4lib-midwest-conference-tickets-42889015199>

More information is also available on our event wiki
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/2018_Code4Lib_Midwest_Meeting>.

Best,
Craig Boman (Chair)
and the local planning committee at Miami University Libraries
Melissa Cherry
Mike Bomholt
Matt Benzing
Stan Brown