*[Please excuse cross-postings]Open Repositories 2018 registration is open!
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for Open
Repositories 2018: Sustaining Open. 4th - 8th June 2018, Bozeman, Montana,
USAhttp://www.or2018.net/registration-is-now-open/
<http://www.or2018.net/registration-is-now-open/>Early registration is $375
until April 20, 2018. Regular registration is $425 April 21st to May 25th,
2018.Late registration is $475 after May 25th, 2018.Student registration
will be $275 for current full time students, increasing to $325.Please
sign-up for workshops <http://www.or2018.net/workshops/> when
registering.We are also pleased to announce our keynote speakers for OR
2018!Opening Keynote - Casey Fiesler, JD, Ph.D.Casey Fiesler is an
Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Science at University
of Colorado Boulder. A social computing researcher and legal scholar, she
holds a Ph.D. in Human-Centered Computing from the Georgia Institute of
Technology and a JD from Vanderbilt University Law School. Fiesler studies
governance in socio-technical systems, with an emphasis on copyright in
online communities, technology ethics, and social norms.Fiesler previously
interned for Creative Commons, and is a member of the legal committee for
the Organization for Transformative Works, which is behind the open source
fanfiction site Archive of Our Own. A portion of her research is current
funded under the large National Science Foundation PERVADE project,
dedicated to empirical studies of research ethics for pervasive human
data.Closing Keynote - Asaf BartovAsaf Bartov is a senior program officer
at the Wikimedia Foundation, the non-profit operating Wikipedia around the
world.  His work focuses on capacity building with emerging volunteer
communities all over the world, with particular emphasis on India,
sub-Saharan Africa, Brazil, and eastern Europe.  While his academic
background is in Greek and Latin language and literature, he has a strong
professional background in software development, and an abiding volunteer
interest in digital libraries. He is the founder, chief technologist, and
chief editor of Project Ben-Yehuda, an award-winning volunteer-run digital
library of public domain Hebrew works.  He is also a structured and linked
data enthusiast, and previously served as an invited expert on the W3C's
Library Linked Data Incubator Group.  He frequently teaches introductory
classes on Wikidata, the Wikimedia Foundation's linked open data project,
and on querying Wikidata with the SPARQL language.Claire Knowles and Evviva
WeinraubProgram Committee <http://www.or2018.net/program-committee/>
Co-Chairs*