The second annual Endangered Data Week [1] starts today!

I’m sharing the following on behalf of the EDW organizing team and DLF’s interest group on Government Records Transparency & Accountability [2] — with the usual apologies for cross-posting. Please join us for tomorrow’s Twitter chat, and thanks to everyone organizing or participating in an #EndangeredData event!

Bethany Nowviskie
diglib.org | clir.org | nowviskie.org | CLIR+DLF

[1] http://endangereddataweek.org/
[2] https://wiki.diglib.org/Transparency-Accountability