Hello!

Last Friday February 23rd the University of Toronto Scarborough hosted an Islandora CLAW + Linked Data Lunch and Learn session. The recording is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC1mujWB30k&t=12s.

Presentations

0:00:14 - Introduction to Islandora CLAW and Linked Data (Danny Lamb, Technical Lead, Islandora Foundation)
Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PaSXTGWekQAADA0NSL6e4-oC2fP12xj5wj57ATlMT1A/edit#slide=id.g3220567843_1_112

1:02:32 - Islandora Metadata Interest Group Update (Rosie LeFaive, UPEI, Mike Bolam, University of Pittsburgh)

1:16:17 - Supporting Digital Scholarship in Islandora CLAW: Linked Data and the Dragoman Renaissance Research Platform (Kim Pham, University of Toronto Scarborough)
Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1se_YqwawkV0_-MA6zjSMR5CLK1KOe4r6Vi0YklOsPxE/edit?usp=sharing

1:34:56 - Q&A for all presentations

We'd like to thank our speakers Danny, Rosie and Mike, and thank you to Andrew Woods and Duraspace for providing us with the web conferencing technology.

Kim Pham
Acting Coordinator, Digital Scholarship Unit
Liaison Librarian, Physical & Environmental Sciences (Physics)

University of Toronto Scarborough
1265 Military Trail, Toronto, Ontario, M1C 1A4
AC 270 | 416-208-5199
https://utsc.library.utoronto.ca/