*Apologies for cross-postings*

Hello all!

Please join us on *Thursday, March 1st, 2018 at 12pm EST / 9am PST* for the
first in an ongoing series of bi-monthly calls for active Archivematica
users or stakeholders. These calls will be entirely driven and run by the
user community. The goal is to create a space for discussion that will
enable practitioners to connect with one another and identify common
denominators, issues, and roadblocks that affect users across different
organizations. In short, we are hoping that these calls will provide a
broader and more dynamic forum for user engagement and support, and
ultimately foster a more cohesive and robust user community.

Discussion topics may include:

   - project announcements
   - bug tracking/diagnosis
   - recurring problems or concerns
   - desired features
   - local customizations
   - identifying other users that make use of the same features.

Please note that these calls are intended for active Archivematica users or
stakeholders only. We define ‘users’ broadly: participants may be
archivists, technologists, developers and other experts that are currently
using Archivematica to process archival material.

For more information about the Archivematica User Forum including call-in
details, please see:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4hO2MJSeCa5NHpNS3ZiUnlyazQ

To view or add items to the agenda, please see:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TIU-peZv5fT30vFNtlogYQQBF-bELlPBnLyLm1oQcB4/edit#

Comments are always welcome!

Shira Peltzman, Max Eckard, and Nick Krabbenhoeft

--
*Max Eckard*
*Archivist for Digital Curation*

1150 Beal Ave.