Forgive me for taking this level of debug question to the list, but I get the impression the GOTS Google Group hasn't been used for a while.

I just installed Guide on the Side on Bluehost, and everything's working except TinyMCE.  I'm not much of an Apache user, so I don't know how to override the rewrite rules for the directory that I've copied the tinymce into.

The html is looking for the js in

src="/guide_on_the_side/TinyMCE/js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js">

I don't know where to change where it's looking for it, so I don't kno how to move the js outside of the rewritten urls.

So I tried putting an .htaccess with rewrite engine off in the directory where the js resides, but I get an internal server error when I try to pull up the js.

Any advice?

Cindy Harper