[ Registration is now open ]( http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=11664 ) for the 2018 NASIG Annual conference: [ http://bit.ly/2EF4WYi ]( http://bit.ly/2EF4WYi ) Featuring the theme, “Transforming the Information Community”, and held at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead from June 8-11, the conference program features many timely sessions on topics relating to our vision as an independent organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources. The schedule is also live and is available at https://nasig2018.sched.com

A new feature for this year’s event will be availability, for the first time, of recordings of six concurrent sessions. Called “NASIG on Demand: Features from the 2018 Conference“, we will offer these video recordings as an added benefit of full conference registration at no additional cost. Those who are unable to join us in person have the option of purchasing access to these recordings for $149 for individuals (or $49 for students) and $249 for groups. Access will be available for one year from the date of the conference, then will become freely available to all. We will also continue the tradition of offering free access to recordings of our three vision sessions.

A link to the hotel reservation website for the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead will be provided upon completion of registration.

Finally, keep in mind that early bird registration rates will be available through May 11, and that NASIG members get a reduced rate. Not a NASIG member? [ Join ]( http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=309&pk_association_webpage=1168 ) at: [ http://bit.ly/2Gw7LYd ]( http://bit.ly/2Gw7LYd )

NASIG is an independent organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate and improve the distribution, acquisition, and long-term accessibility of information resources in all formats and business models. Visit [  http://www.nasig.org/ ]( http://www.nasig.org/ ) for more information.