Hello.  I will plan on attending.

I think a good place for us to start is to maybe establish some goals and/or mission of the group.  So I will offer that as an agenda item for discussion.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Gabby

Gabriella Williams

Digitization Grant Project Manager

Otto G. Richter Library

1300 Memorial Dr.

Coral Gables, FL 33124-0320

Phone: 305-284-4143

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="University of Miami">