On behalf of the NDSA Coordinating Committee (CC), we are pleased to announce that Robin Ruggaber of the University of Virginia Library is now serving as NDSA Coordinating Committee chair! Robin, who chaired last year’s Digital Preservation conference, will lead the Coordinating Committee with her strategic insight over the coming year.

The committee would like to thank its outgoing CC chair, Micah Altman, for his service and his many contributions to the NDSA over the last five years. Micah’s leadership and support during NDSA’s transition from the Library of Congress to the DLF as its host organization has been invaluable, and we are grateful that he continues to serve as an active member of the CC and a leader in the working group to revise the National Agenda for Digital Stewardship.

NDSA’s Coordinating Committee provides strategic leadership to the community in coordination with interest group co-chairs. It is dedicated to ensuring a strategic direction for NDSA, to the advancement of NDSA activities to achieve strategic goals and furthering communication. The Coordinating Committee is responsible for reviewing and approving NDSA membership applications and publications; updating eligibility standards for membership in the alliance, and other bylaws; engaging with stakeholders in the community; and working to enroll new members committed to our core mission. Elected CC appointments are for three years, and a new committee chair will be appointed every year.

--

Katherine S Kim

Assistant Director

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | @CLIRDLF