Greetings all,

It is our great pleasure to announce that the Educopia Institute is hiring two new positions. If you know anyone who might be interested, please forward this announcement to them.

Project Manager: This 18 month full-time position will be responsible for project coordination and daily management of project activities for two elements of Educopia Institute’s work: 1) BitCurator Consortium Community Management, and 2) OSSArcFlow Project Management

Administrative Coordinator: The administrative coordinator will deliver essential coordination and support as part of a small, dynamic, and dedicated team. Working across Educopia’s three affiliated communities and our research division, the individual recruited for this position will perform a range of functions that include scheduling, project coordination, data entry (accounting, CRM), travel arrangements, event arrangements, and note-taking.

Application review will begin on Feb 21st, and will continue until the position is filled. Please see the complete job description for more details:  https://educopia.org/work-with-us

About Educopia:
The Educopia Institute’s mission is to build networks and collaborative communities to help cultural, scientific, and scholarly institutions achieve greater impact.

We believe in the power of connection and collaboration. In all of our work, we encourage knowledge sharing and network building—across institutions, communities, and sectors. Our strengths include training, community facilitation, and administrative backbone support services for collaborative communities.

The Educopia Institute’s core strength is its focus on supporting community efforts by providing training, knowledge, and a neutral administrative backbone to facilitate and strengthen community networks. Educopia’s decentralized staff moderate, encourage, and elevate community member efforts, while distilling, disseminating, and aligning emerging practices and standards. The Institute’s community program managers also facilitate applied research projects resulting in impacts on three levels: 1) within the communities, 2) across the broader network of Educopia’s affiliated communities, and 3) across the library, archives, and museum sectors.

Sam Meister
Preservation Communities Manager, Educopia Institute
http://educopia.org
@samalanmeister