Hi Nathan,

At the very end of the email message it says that a recording will be made
available...

Please join us on Feb. 22 at 12:00-1:30 EST at the following:

http://login.icohere.com/PCC?pnum=SHC58987

It is not necessary to sign up in advance. Please enter the site a few
minutes early in case you need to download Webex software. *A recording of
the session will be made available at the same URL as the webinar. *Thanks
to the Library of Congress for its sponsorship.

Hopefully they will send out an email about it after the fact to confirm.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Nathan Tallman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone know if this is being recorded and if so, where it will be
> made available? I have a conflict but am very interested.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Nathan
>

> -------
>
> *Nathan Tallman*
> Digital Preservation Librarian
> Penn State University Libraries
>
> (814) 865-0860

Carol Kussmann
Digital Preservation Analyst
Digital Preservation and Repository Technologies | University of Minnesota
Libraries
499 Wilson Library, 309 19th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55455
Tel: 612.626.0099
Email: [log in to unmask]