[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/2yHCh8lCuMw2yE4arLqGVC4Qht9oXPdcwJBvY6aa9Hf9t4_dBT7uAD-OH1Dg5caZ9vuiYnAJBPjvpmwhWryv6AA-w4dcDcx7BcsuqKMIWHWaIGtRgkg9TtZSz2S2JTUNgHluO3q9][https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/s2diazlZazLSCZo18382dJw/image?w=545&h=32&rev=1&ac=1]

CALL FOR SPEAKERS & POSTER SUBMISSIONS

for

Wayne State University National Digital Stewardship Alliance Student Chapter’s 4th Colloquium

"Digital Preservation at Your Institution: Challenges, Projects, and Collaboration”

April 27, 2018, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Purdy Kresge Library
5265 Cass Ave
Detroit, MI 48202

TARGETED PRESENTERS | We are looking for students, alumni, and professionals to speak or present a poster about digital preservation projects they’ve undertaken  at their institution or that they have worked on. Specifically, the challenges they faced and whether any collaboration occurred.

Speakers – We are looking for speakers to present research, case studies, and approaches to digital preservation.   Each speaker will be given 15-25 minutes to speak, as well as a question and answer period.

Poster Submissions – We want to showcase your projects, ideas, and research related to digital preservation.  Students are strongly encouraged to participate.  Poster submissions are an excellent way to showcase your research interests, interact with students and professionals in your field, and build your resume.  Provisions will be in place for poster sessions from distance students who cannot attend the colloquium.

RESEARCH FOCUS | Topics of interest include new tools in digital preservation, creative problem-solving for digital preservation, identifying preservation challenges on an individual institutional level, and digital preservation case studies.

DEADLINE | The deadline for submissions is February 28, 2018.

SUBMISSION PROCESS | Please fill out the Google form at the link below:

https://goo.gl/forms/DZY9wmaPNv6Grz3w2

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UCWs-cRN0edTG9d4AeIeio28Cy8MOwEuAnZnG9Y6IjTnEYAd8pT9gS46z7mxqsE0DUo=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/DZY9wmaPNv6Grz3w2>

Digital Preservation at Your Institution - 2018 Colloquium Presenter Registration Form<https://goo.gl/forms/DZY9wmaPNv6Grz3w2>
goo.gl
Proposal form for poster and speaker presentations at the 2018 NDSA Colloquium - "Digital Preservation at Your Institution."

COLLOQUIUM DETAILS | The tentative format includes a professional panel session, research presentations, and a poster session with informal conversations to close.

If you any questions regarding potential presentations, research topics, or registration questions, please email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/SCyO0SnYFJgyYHSuTBLd5Sm8FFEihLaaHucc2_EB-gokCZVHNW4drFy9rJG4OpmasbhAEqg83ZsZFwSKuEqMyyifs8pHe84lkqXKiFPcyVE6KFQkY4EIgXIo1tHb2ejAmhC6yUel]    Visit our website: https://wsustudentndsa.wordpress.com/