1. A combination of both.  Around 60TB already digitized, with over 100TB
more footage still in analog form.
2.  Portable hard drives, a RAID, a Mac Pro tower.
3.  No, we do not have a digitization workflow defined yet.
4.  Define "quick access."  I think that we do want "quick access" unless
we also have something like a local NAS for immediate access to the files
and then AWS strictly as secondary backup copies.